Fall in love with art not people.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

How have I changed?

How have I changed?
Change is something that you can not run away from. It is unpredictable and inevitable. Yet to most the idea of change scares most individuals to their core. For me change is something that I acknowledge that I have no control over sometimes and it wont always have a negative response. Sometimes life just happens and you grow from the changes around you.
Now how have I changed? Well just this time last year I was in highschool as a junior convinced I had the world figured out and the girl I was with was going to be it for me. That she was the one I had been waiting for. Now I am in college living my life day by day. I am fully aware now that I in fact have no clue what life has in store for me and for right now that is perfectly okay with me. I have matured and grown more than I ever thought possible in just a years time. Its strange how time works. That in the grand scheme of things a year is nothing if you live what your life expectancy is. Yet within this past year I have completely changed as a person.
Instead of falling in love with another person I fell in love with art. I found art as an outlet that was

crucial during this period of my life. I picked up painting again which previously I hadn't found 


enjoyment out of for almost 5 years. I started reading more and becoming more driven to find 


knowledge in just about anything. I came to the understanding that life happens sometimes and you


can take what life throws at you and learn from it. That all the mistakes I have made in my life were


opportunities for me to grow as a  women

No comments:

Post a Comment