Fall in love with art not people.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Abstract view

abstract view
An abstract view of seeing things is a gift all artist have. No matter if that artist is a world renowned painter or a poet that is living off nickels and dimes they both share this view upon life. They see things not as what everyone wants to see but how they truly are. They have a different way of viewing things no matter if that be positive or a more negative view.
To be truly successful in the art world the more in depth they are with this side of themselves the better. If they can channel this way of seeing the world their work will have so much more depth to it. Someone will look upon their masterpiece and feel things they never thought was possible to feel from art. That's how an artist knows they have done well. When their art didn't make them alone feel something but in actuality have hundreds maybe even thousands of people look at this piece and feel something powerful.
As an artist the best compliment I have ever received is when someone has told me I see things differently. That when I look a simple object I see detail and what this object could be not what it already is. Maybe its just how my brain is wired. To see things in a different perspective. Or maybe its how I was raised. Or lack of raised if that makes any sense. Either way I couldn't be happier with my brain in this aspect.
One of the downsides to this might be the fact that only artist can truly relate to other 

artist. That trying to connect to someone outside of the art world is next to impossible. That 


could call for a rather lonely life. Maybe that's why most artist go insane. They are so


consumed with being lonely that nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment