Fall in love with art not people.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What is the color blue?

Blue
When she cried her eyes washed away the blue iris relieving the grey that was underneath
When she laughed wrinkles around her face framed her blue eyes
When she was mad at me her blue eyes pierced through me like daggers
Her blue t-shirt clung loosely to her body as if she was trying to hide from the world within the cotton
But she could never hide herself from me
No matter what ways she fought it her blue eyes never left mine as I talked to her about love and poetry
No matter how angry she seemed the second I was near she felt a calming that mimics a downer
It wasn't until the moments when tears escaped her eyes
Did I truly realize how her blue was my favorite color

How badly I wanted the grey to go away to another place

No comments:

Post a Comment