Fall in love with art not people.

Monday, February 9, 2015

What number am I?

10

In the matter of 10 seconds your entire life can change. With a blink of an eye and a raspy breath you can completely be taken back by your seemingly quiet world and watch as it begins to turned upside down. I was 10 yesterday because I feel like within 10 seconds I felt the air escape my lungs last night. Within 10 minutes my life had undergone a huge change that complete knocked me off my feet. I am 10 today because within 10 hours I will be going through another change that will impact me and the people around me. I am 10 for now because within the next ten days I will have to make decisions that will impact my life far beyond the foreseeable future. I am 10 in the future because within the next ten years I will have to have my whole life decided. Being 10 is such a frightening thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment