Fall in love with art not people.

Monday, February 9, 2015

What color am I and why?

Off Black
I would be off black for many reasons. Partly because if you just go surface level with the color I could tell you that 98% of my wardrobe is black. That I wear more black on black than the entire Addams Family. Yet if you go deeper I could tell you another reason I associate myself with black is because when most individuals think of what the color black represents they believe that black is the opposite of all things happy and cheerful. Black is a misunderstood color. Not everyone sees the beauty within it. Yet like I said I’m not just regular black. No I’m off black. I am off black because logically off black isn't yet fully as dark as regular black. There is still some white mixed in to give it such a dull shade.The white reminds me though that there is  a light at the end of the tunnel. That no matter if I'm misunderstood or lack the jolliness of lighter colors like yellow I still have some light within me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment