Fall in love with art not people.

Monday, February 9, 2015

What is my slogan?

Sleep deprived artist

(Fall in love with art not people)

I think its an obvious slogan with no deep message hidden within it. My slogan for my life is simply sleep deprived artist. The reasons behind my motto is because I'm drowsy from too many sleeping pills that I consumed last night and I suppose I'm an artist. I couldn't really come up with some deep meaningful slogan in three minutes because truthfully I don't know myself and how is one suppose to label something they don't know. Its like putting a definition on a word you have never heard of in your life. Its next to impossible. Sure you can infer what the word means in context but will it be the true definition word for word? Most likely not. That is how it is for me. I mean I'm with myself constantly so you would think that I would know more about myself but I really don't. I know basics. That I would rather watch horror movies over comedy. That I’m grumpy and incredibly moody. That I fall in love with art more often than I ever would people. Yet that's just it. I don't really know what I would do in most situations until I’m forced to deal with them. I surprise myself constantly with actions I express when I'm angry or upset. The older I become the more out of touch with myself I become. Seems like I should take some time to know myself better. Yet how does someone even do that? How can someone wake up one day and learn more about themselves? Its not like having an internal conversation will really answer questions you didn't know. So how can you do it? I think I need to figure out the answer to that long before I actually take the steps to get to know myself. I don't think Google can help me with this one. Which is incredibly sad considering I go to that search engine for all life's problems and questions. So maybe sleep deprived artist isn't really my true slogan. Just something similar to a filler till I decide my true motto. I suppose that is just something I need to figure out on my own.  

No comments:

Post a Comment