Fall in love with art not people.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

If I could learm something new...

         I believe that I will never want to stop learning. No matter my age I want each day to count. In my eyes a day is never wasted if you learned something new. So currently? I suppose with my growing addiction to watercolor painting I would love to learn new tips that I could use while painting. Tips that could completely change the dynamic of my painting. Anything art related is something that will always interest me so I would want to learn anything in that realm. If I could learn and memorize all the fine art periods I would be overjoyed. If I could learn every famous painter with the last name that starts with A that would be nifty. If I could learn how to recreate every period with my own paintings I would be over the moon. Honestly I could go at this all day. My love for art is a slight obsession that would have most individuals convinced I am entirely lame and possibly even strange. That clearly hasn't stopped me in my journey in the art world though. If anything it has added fuel to the fire. A fire that just cant seem to ever die out. A fire that has been my light through my life especially when things around me start to darken and I feel as if I will fall into the abyss at any moment. Art will always be there. I can take every negative thought and feeling and transform it into something that speaks beauty to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment