Fall in love with art not people.

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bagel Showdown

As I fly by an old green bench I inhale the smell of a freshly made bagel. The scent alone makes my mouth water and my feathers tense up. I approach the man who hand a grip upon the doughy treat and pressured him for a bite. He seemed entirely absorbed into this briefcase that was in front of him and as soon as his eyes locked with mine he didn't seem all too amused. So when he only tore a small piece off  from this mouthwatering bagel and threw it aside I looked upon him as if he must be mad to think I would not want more than a mesially corner bite. That would simply not do. So I began to pressure him into giving me more by the only way I thought seemed fitting and attack him for the bagel. Yet after pestering him for the entire treat I was knocked into this metal briefcase overwhelmed by the lights within it. I had never before seen such a high tech machine. I start pressing buttons and moving levers. Before I knew it the briefcase was moving in a hopping motion by my command. I wanted to see what else I could do with the briefcase and I start pressing more and more buttons until I could fly and shoot lasers all around. The feeling was exhilarating. Just when I was committed to flying around wreaking havoc to all the man in the suit offers me the bagel once again. I lower my guard for an instant and I could tell that he was trying to get me out of this briefcase. I did not want to leave this metal contraption until I had the bagel I rightfully deserved. Logically I threaten him with a missile if he stepped any closer without the intent to give me the treat. In an instant he throws the bagel in the air for me to grab. I miss the bagel from my beek. The bagel hits a big red button in the suitcase and then all of a sudden a rocket begins to take off in the distance and the mans face drops. Soon he rushed after to stop the rocket and I met him in the sky for one final showdown. He drops the bagel once again and I find myself flying after it. Once on the ground Im delighted to finally have the bagel against the concret. I was craving this bagel for so long until the rocket came back to earth and promptly squashed my bagel in front of my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment